Regional Sales Director
Ace Computers is a 30 year old custom computer company headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL. To support our desired growth and market expansion, we continue to hire outstanding talent in various technology areas.
At Ace Computers, we are looking for highly motivated, dedicated and talented individuals who will be able to contribute significantly to the success of the company while receiving tremendous opportunities for professional growth and financial reward.
The Regional Sales Director is a senior sales executive responsible for territory development and revenue generation within an assigned region and directly responsible for selling technology solutions to commercial and public sector markets.
You will be responsible for developing and executing go to market plans for a specified territory and working with a supporting staff from sales, marketing, purchasing, product development and operations to perform your duties.
Includes territory & pipeline development, opportunity management and revenue generation. Activities include pipeline creation, relationship building, requirements gathering, managing formal RFP responses, customer presentations,
negotiating and closing contracts and CRM documentation. This is primarily a hunter sales position and requires a self-starter who enjoys developing a pipeline quickly
and thrives on closing the deal. While some travel may be required, the majority of the sales effort will be home based. When not traveling, the RSD is expected to be generating leads, making outbound calls, setting appointments
and collaborating with the team to write proposals and create sales strategies.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- Sustained territory performance in enterprise technology sales role
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally to ensure win/win customer relationships
- Managing and growing pipeline within specified territory
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college degree
- Public sector sales experience a plus
- 7+ years experience selling technology solutions including hardware
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience using CRM systems
- Experience working as a remote employee
- A highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to jump start and take a region to the next level (this is not an account management position)
- Customer-facing consulting/advisory sales experience
- Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
Compensation includes a base salary, commission and benefits (PTO, 401(K), Health Insurance). Ace Computers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Careers.